|Back to home page||||
NES Nintendo StAdiUM EvEnTs NTSC SEaLeD VGA 75 NEW NIB!
|Item condition:||Brand New|
|Ended:||Jun 26, 201112:47:01 PDT|
|Sold For:||US $45,000.00|
FREE UPS Next Day Air Saver
|Item location:||Orange, California, United States|
AN EXTRAORDINARY CENTERPIECE TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you for the first time ever, Stadium Events NTSC for the NES, sealed, never opened, and VGA GRADED! For those of you who have stumbled upon this listing from another web site, podcast (recently mentioned) or news blog, let me take a moment to explain the significance of this game.
· It is well known and accepted in the gaming community that Stadium Events (non-PAL release) is the rarest licensed NES game available thus making a sealed copy one of the most sought after and prized possessions for any video game collector!
· In 1987 Nintendo purchased the rights to the Family Fun Fitness pad from Bandai as well as the rights to Stadium Events. After the purchase, Nintendo ordered a recall and almost *none* of these titles survived. NINTENDO NEVER INTENDED ANY COPIES OF THIS GAME TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF CONSUMERS!
· This listing is for a complete, excellent+/near mint, sealed copy of the game and the only known copy to ever be sent to the Video Game Authority in Roswell, Georgia for official grading, verification and authentication. Once the game arrived safely, the professionals at VGA gently cleaned the item, verified it, graded it and sealed it in a professional quality acrylic case where it will remain for the rest of its life. Rest assured, the item you are bidding on has been verified and it has also achieved a "75" rating (silver tier). The other copies that exist today (only 2 sealed have surfaced since 1987) have never been officially verified as authentic copies!
· It is likely that this will be the only sealed copy of Stadium Events that will for this matter ever be graded and authenticated. Become a part of history today -- it is almost guaranteed that the winner of this listing will make news, and be approached by various news outlets. I am not responsible for the amount of media attention the winner of this listing will receive!
· It is safe to say that this is the only NEW and VERIFIED copy of Stadium Events in existence today!
Provenance (owner history):
This game was found at a yard sale in Orange County, New York. The games were being sold on behalf of a man who used to own a Funcoland store franchise (wow!)
Lucky winning bidder will receive the following:
- A complete detailed grading report from the Video Game Authority and certificate of authenticity.
- 10MP professional quality pictures of the game and case (front, back and label). These are not the pictures you see below, but professional pictures taken by a photographer at the Video Game Authority!
- Custom made NES-sized metal suitcase to secure your investment.
- The Ultra Rare Holy Grail: STADIUM EVENTS NTSC SEALED!
This item has been closely examined by a collectible toy professional at Video Game Authority, Inc. and has been verified as original and authentic. Below is a summary of the factors which contributed to the grade the item received:
Box shows superb color while cellophane is clean with tight seals all around. The upper-right corner of the box front has moderate structural damage which has dented in the corner on the front, right side and back. In addition to the dent, there are also several light surface creases and internal stresses of varying lengths near the upper-right region of the box with the longest one moving horizontally across the front to the Bandai logo in the upper-left area. The lower-left corner also has a light dent which wraps around to the side of the box, but the damage is much lighter than the one on the top. The back of the box shows, again, damage to the upper-left corner through the Bandai logo, a light crease in the lower-left corner and a light ding in the lower-right corner. Cellophane has minor scuffing on both front and back with the only noticeable concentration being in the upper-right corner on the back.
Overall, this piece rates as a typical VGA 75 due to the structural damage on the top. Although the denting is heavy, the general appearance is still excellent and represents a fantastic example of this game.
Payment: Contact me for payment methods to pay on pickup. International bidders accepted.
I have been with eBay for 11+ years with a flawless 100% feedback rating -- buy with confidence! Please send me a message through this listing if there are any questions. Thanks and good luck!